If you have an AMD rig with a Ryzen processor and AMD graphics cards, here is a simple tutorial to get you started installing MacOS to make your AMD Hackintosh.
1) Load up a USB thumbstick with AMDHS (version 2) installer http://forum.amd-osx.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2948&sid=46d2cfef702a865b7ee2a186bde13a3c#p33500
2) Follow this video: https://youtu.be/OXcW_zAk0WE
If your PC crashes when playing games, place this KEXT file in your USB folder "/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other"
For a system update, follow this guide:
1) Do your system update and restart.
2) During boot, go to your USB thumbstick installer and run XLNC installer, select update and restart.
3) Boot back in to xlnc installer and run postinstall. Now you can reboot to MacOS.