Grand Theft Auto V for PC offers players the option to explore the award-winning world of Los Santos and Blaine County in resolutions of up to 4k and beyond, as well as the chance to experience the game running at 60 frames per second.
The game offers players a huge range of PC-specific customization options, including over 25 separate configurable settings for texture quality, shaders, tessellation, anti-aliasing and more, as well as support and extensive customization for mouse and keyboard controls. Additional options include a population density slider to control car and pedestrian traffic, as well as dual and triple monitor support, 3D compatibility, and plug-and-play controller support.
Unlimited Player Health
Unlimited Vehicle Health
One Hit Kills
Prevent Instant Death
Teleport to Waypoint (Hotkey: End)
* Must be standing still when activating.
* Be sure to enable Prevent Instant Death!
Unlimited Ammo Clip
Super Speed (Thanks to l0wb1t)
Unlimited Stunt Plane Trial Time
Give 9,999,999 Money
Encrypted Value Editor
* Activate the script then do something in game that would access an encrypted value
* Go back to the editor and click Refresh List
* If you go back in game and change the value, clicking Refresh List will also show the previous value
* If you find a value matching one of your statistics, manually add that address to the table
* Type that Address and your Desired Value into the textboxes, then click Calculate
* Change the address value within your table to the calculated Encrypted Value
* Steal some shmuck’s junker.
* Activate the script.
* Drive the vehicle for a second.
* Change the Vehicle Hash to your desired vehicle.
* Disable the hack immediately to prevent possible crashes.
* Drop the vehicle into a garage and leave without it.
* Re-enter the garage and the vehicle will have changed.