Use your N64 Controller (or other joysticks) to play World of Warcraft and other PC games.
A few things are needed. First, you need a controller (N64).
Second, a program that can convert the buttons to keyboard keys (xpadder).
You configure the program (xpadder) to whatever keys you want for the keyboard, and thats it!
N64 Controller Common Binds – Favor right side
- Z = Jump/up
- Start = Map
- Joystick = Walking directions
- Direction Pad = Whatever buttons you need, maybe backpack, or macro buttons
- A = Primary attack/initiate attack
- B = 2nd attack
- C Buttons = More binds, maybe attacks 3-6
- Right Trigger = Mount up
- Left Trigger = View questlog
N64 XPadder Settings File <– I lost the file, sorry…