You can play Pokemon Go with an Android emulator and your PC keyboard’s W A S D keys for movement.
1) Install a program called Nox App Player with pokemon go pre-installed.
2) After the installation of Nox, wait about 30-60 seconds for the Pokemon Go app to appear.
WARNING: Do not open the app yet!
3) Use the GPS location button on the right panel to set your initial GPS location.
4) Wait about 5 minutes for the GPS coordinates to sync with the emulator.
5) Open pokemon go, and play.
NOTE: If you don’t like the compass you can press the Keyboard icon on the right panel, press the Save icon above and it will prompt you for opacity. Move the slider to the left as far as it will go and press OK.
NOTE: If you opened the application before setting your GPS coordinates, and change to coordinates more than 2km away, you could get a soft ban. How do you know if you are soft banned? You can’t interact with pokestops, catch pokemon or battle gyms for an undisclosed period of time.
Also if you get tired of throwing and missing those pokeballs in Nox you can run pre-recorded touch scripts. Here’s the files. Put these in your “C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Nox\record” folder. When in Nox, press CTRL + 9 to open the Script Record menu and press the play button next to the script you want to run.