If you have the older 3G model of the PSVita, you can swap out the 3G adapter for a MicroSD card reader! This will replace your Vita Memorycard, but only work if you have a console with firmware version 3.60 and have Henkaku with Enso installed.
- Format the MicroSD card to ExFat or FAT32.
- install the MicroSD adapter card (PSVSD) with MicroSD chip.
- Visit henkaku.xyz website in the PSVita web browser, install henkaku, press the R trigger to trigger a re-install of Molecular shell.
- Go to the Henkaku system settings > Enable unsafe homebrew.
- Open Molecular shell, press select. On your PC open an FTP connection using the credentials shown.
- Download and transfer to your console the usbmc installer apk and install it with Molecularshell.
- Open USBMC Installer app on homescreen, press X to install. Restart console, and repeat a second time.