World of Warcraft is the most popular MMORPG even now, 11 years after its release. The current expansion pack, Warlords of Draenor hasn’t pleased many players, due to its lack of content and the fact that it complicated the story by adding a time traveling element to it. This is why Blizzard has announced World of Warcraft: Legion, the new expansion pack, a year before its release, promising players the return of Illidan the Betrayer, and the return of the biggest WoW villain group, The Burning Legion.
World of Warcraft: Legion is also set to bring a brand new class to the game, the Demon Hunter. Able to see through walls, perform double-jumps and outrun their enemies with agile skills, the Demon Hunter is basically a revamped Rogue class, but only available to the two Elf races, Night Elves and Blood Elves.
Another huge part of the new expansion pack is the addition of artifact weapons. Artifact weapons are legendary weapons with a huge part of the lore behind them, such as the Ashbringer for Retribution Paladins. All artifacts will be earned through class-specific quests, and will be customizable. Players will also be able to level up to 110 and earn PvP-specific skills and buffs through the new, revamped PvP system.
When is it out?
If you like what you read, then you will be surprised to hear that Legion still does not have a fixed release date, the only thing known is that it will be released in 2016. However, if you want to try the game out right now, you are in luck! With a Sandbox program which is easy to download and set up, you can start playing and checking out the new features right now!
The emulator is available to download HERE, and the setup is quite simple.
In order to play the game, you will need to acquire a copy of World of Warcraft: Legion.
Here are the setup instructions, also available in the README file:
### CLIENT PATCHER
1. Drag ‘n Drop your WowB.exe (or WowB-64.exe) over the Connection Patcher.exe & press Enter
2. Start WowB_Patched or WowB-64_Patched binary
3. Have fun 🙂
### CLIENT CONFIG
1. Open WTF/Config.wtf
2. Add ‘set portal “127.0.0.1”‘ at the end of the file
3. Save it.
### RESTRICTIONS & COMMANDS
– !tele #x #y #z #o #mapId
– !morph #displayId
– !mount #displayId (The display id of the mount. ‘!mount’ only for removing it)
– !fly on/off
– !runspeed #value (1-1000)
– !flightspeed #value (1-1000)
– !swimspeed #value (1-1000)
– !emote #id
– !additem #itemIds (You can use multiple ids. Space seperated)
– !scale #size
– !loc #name (Prints the current location in the chat. Add a name to save it to ‘locations.txt’)
– !addnpc #creatureId
– !delnpc #currentSelection
– Login only possible on localhost (127.0.0.1)
– No Account creation, but all characters can be used
– You can’t play with other!!!
Login email: arctium@arctium
Login pw: arctium
Stuck on Connected:
-> Restart Server & Client
Login fails with bad server:
-> Try again (1-2 times) or restart Server & Client
Server or Connection Patcher crashes:
-> Turn off your Antivirus program
-> You have .NET 4.6???
-> Run it as admin
Ingame Addon errors:
-> Delete Interface folder
For any additional instructions, or if you run into an error, visit this page.