Play Original Xbox Games On Your XBox 360 Unofficial Hard Drive
Lets say you purchased an unofficial xbox 360 hard drive and you want to play your original Xbox games on your Xbox 360. Well, you can’t without this program and a special partition file that allows you to create the data required for playing these games!
- Download the Xplorer 360 Extreme2 program and Partition2.bin files.
- Extract the program and bin file. I would recommend to your desktop for easy access.
- Right click on Xplorer360 Extreme2.exe and click the option “Run as administrator”.
- Click on the Drive tab > Open > Harddrive or Memcard…
- Click on the Drive tab > Restore Partition 2
- Using this newly opened window, navigate to the Partition2.bin, select it and click the open button.
- You will now see a progress bar, and once it is complete it will either say it has finished OR the program will crash! This is ok, as the program has finished it’s process.
- Put the hard drive back in to your Xbox 360 console, turn it on, and play an Xbox original game. It might prompt you for a small 5mb patch. Go ahead and download/install the patch.
You are now ready to play Xbox original games on your Xbox 360! Any questions or comments feel free to leave a comment below or check out my other videos on my youtube channel or post in our forums for support.
◙ Tags: Xbox, Microsoft