Lets say you purchased an unofficial xbox 360 hard drive and you want to play your original Xbox games on your Xbox 360. Well, you can’t without this program and a special partition file that allows you to create the data required for playing these games!
- Download the Xplorer 360 Extreme2 program and Partition2.bin files.
- Extract the program and bin file. I would recommend to your desktop for easy access.
- Right click on Xplorer360 Extreme2.exe and click the option “Run as administrator”.
- Click on the Drive tab > Open > Harddrive or Memcard…
- Click on the Drive tab > Restore Partition 2
- Using this newly opened window, navigate to the Partition2.bin, select it and click the open button.
- You will now see a progress bar, and once it is complete it will either say it has finished OR the program will crash! This is ok, as the program has finished it’s process.
- Put the hard drive back in to your Xbox 360 console, turn it on, and play an Xbox original game. It might prompt you for a small 5mb patch. Go ahead and download/install the patch.
You are now ready to play Xbox original games on your Xbox 360! Any questions or comments feel free to leave a comment below or check out my other videos on my youtube channel or post in our forums for support.